Help RTL

See below for the ways you can help to raise awareness of child psychological abuse in the context of family separation.

Fill in Our Survey

If you are in the UK please fill in our survey about maintaining relationships with a child after splitting up with an ex. It only takes a few minutes. Your answers will be used to help communicate the problem to local service providers. We will not divulge any personal information that identifies you or your family.


Email us if you would like to volunteer to help us raise awareness in your area.

Write to your MP

Write to your MP and tell them about your experiences and ask for their support to recognise this form of domestic abuse by proxy and child psychological abuse.

If you have been having problems getting the support you should from Cafcass, the judiciary and other services working with children ask your MP for a meeting. There may be some help they can give to raise questions or highlight concerns on your behalf.

You can find your MP here.